What makes every day items better? Glitter of course! My oldest is bringing home some smashing art work these days and the magnets we have on the fridge are only kind of so-so with holding them on there. So these looked easy enough to do. The hardest part was locating my glitter stash. I swear it moves on me.
Another one from my Crafts board:
http://fromainsleywithlove.blogspot.com/2011/07/shake-glitter-off-your-clothes-now.html
This one is actually just an image and someone "hacked" instructions below it. It's the clothes pins with glitter on top and magnets on the bottom.
I had some left over magnet reel from when I did my
spiders on my door (still my favorite Halloween decoration). I have glue and I did manage to locate my glitter. Surprisingly, I only found 1 clothes pin though. Eh, better to start with one than none. Here's what the final product looked like:
Total time: 10 minutes plus drying. Pretty snazzy upgrade for not a lot of effort. And hey, glitter!
*Changes I would make - not to use the curled up magnets, they don't lay flat enough to stick well. I have some flat circle magnets that work better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment