Saturday, January 12, 2008

Easy as 1-2-3, ABC

Last night I went out to a place in Atlanta called The Atlanta Brewing Company or ABC for short. I went with some people from work to just chill for a bit. The basic idea is that you are visiting a local brewery to sample their products and in the end, purchase them on your own at some store. Fair enough.

I paid $7 and got a pint glass to be filled as many times as I wanted over the two hours this event is hosted. They give you bottle caps as chips, but honestly, they don't seem to care if you have them or not. If you can work your way through more than 6 glasses of beer in two hours, then props to you. I hope you brought a DD. All in all though, $7 isn't bad at all for all you are drinking and you get to take the glass home with you. Bonus.

I would say if you want to do something different, it's definitely a good way to try out some new beers at a low risk. It gets crowded so go early. You won't find me there every Friday night, but it could happen again. :)

No comments: