Originally, I was going to write about something else, but I feel this topic has taken priority. Now generally I like Mike. He's pretty cool about most things. But lately, he has been a jerkface. I say this because Mike P owns an XBox360.
As of late he has been like a drug dealer pushing on both myself and Rob that Rob should somehow mysteriously come to own an XBox360. I don't know where he expects this to come from, but I have my ideas.
I think in order to clear his name of being a jerkface, he should take his hiring bonus and grant Rob his wish of owning his very own XBox360 since Mike P and his jerkfaceness will be taking away Rob's only connection to the game system when he leaves this summer. I just don't understand what kind of friend leaves a guy hanging like that. I guess we can send Mike the bill for his rehab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, now. I am still a poor grad student. I don't get my signing bonus until after I start my new job (which is at least six months away). I am just looking out for Rob's best interest. And since I don't have the disposable income to support Rob's habit, I have to find someone else who does.
Post a Comment